Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Thousand Words


We are having a blast with Anton. He is always smiling and cutting up. He keeps us laughing. Those big eyes and dimples make the best puppy dog face ever. He is adorable, charismatic and charming. Today we had free lunch donated by Chik-Fil-A. (Thank you very much for your support!) Anton was given a balloon. Next thing I knew he had come back with a balloon for each of us and knew exactly which color each of us needed. He is always opening the doors for me and checking to see if I need anything. He is very sweet.


He also loves to play and play hard he does. He really wanted a picture of himself today at the Putt and Jump (Thank you for the disount!) He wanted a picture of himself doing a flip. I tried hard and have about 30 pictures of our trials. I told him he was fast and I was slow.



All are in bed because we have a very early day tomorrow. Please pray that Anton finds a family by Saturday. I'm going to leave you with some pictures. Julie







2 comments:

Peak said...

I would love to give him a home if I could, Julie. It would be heartbreaking to see such a wonderful young man not have a family.

Anonymous said...

glad to have the blog, I was thinking about ya today and praying for his situation. God has a plan and we must trust in Him. Do you think we should just get a really huge house and have kids and old people to take care of? Something to thing about.... Love you and know you are a blessing.

Tracie