Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sleep, Bananas, Duh, Hi

It's a slow morning at our house. Nathan and Timothy are finally up after a very late night, but Anton is still very asleep. Poor thing traveled 36 hours to step off the plane to a huge crowd that was very excited for the arrival. I can't imagine traveling across the world to stay alone with a family that speaks very little of my own language, eats different foods... I pray he will know from our smiles that he is loved, that we want to care for him and help him in any way we can while he is here.

Anyway, for those wanting to learn some Russian, I thought we would start with some very easy words.
yes= duh; banana= ba-nahn; hi=pree-vyet Simple enough? More words to come.

Glad to know some of the students from our communications class are following the blog. Have fun with your assignment.

1 comment:

liesel said...

Julie,
Would you mind if I linked to your blog?