Saturday, August 1, 2009

Together Again!

Samuel, Jesse, and I are together again.  My host family and I drove almost 2 hours to the orphanage today because we were told that we could bring them back with us.  When we got there they said no.  My heart sank.  We waited for a while and played with some of the children that are still in the orphanage and the message changed.  We could bring them home.  My host believes that our wonderful adoption coordinator made a call.  She is often involved in miracles.  So we are all together.  Brittany should join us on Tuesday or Wednesday before we return to Moscow.  The boys are happy.  We're playing Uno and dominoes so I won't write for long. Bye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! Iam so glad to hear that the boys are with you!!! :) We have continually been praying for you and the rest of the new Duncan clan. Well as far as our trip goes were headed home tomorrow. My Dad was told that he could leave early. :) Oh and Nate found the camera in the van, I was so relieved! I knew it had to be there. I didn't go anywhere else. LOL Well I sen d my love to you all!!! WAlk in Him!! I miss you lots!! ~Faith :)

J. said...

I'm so enjoying finding out about your journey through this blog!