Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blogging Fears

Perhaps it's my own fears that are keeping me from writing on this blog thing. For one thing everything I've ever written has had to be proofed and overanalyzed multiple times before being seen by anyone. That obviously won't work if I'm ever going to put anything on this blog. So I ask your forgiveness for typos, misspelled words, and blatant incorrect grammar. I'm going to write away without fear of your judgement of my mistakes. Second is the weirdness that everything I write can be read worldwide by anyone and everyone. That is completely mind-boggling to me. So to get over this fear I'm going to pretend that I'm just writing to those of you that have been so supportive. You are friends that I appreciate very much. Thank you for your support and prayers. Please keep holding me accontable to getting D&V home. Julie

2 comments:

Connie said...

Just wanted to tell you that I've noticed all the work/progress on your blog--looks nice!

I've subscribed to it via my 'reader', so I'll know when you post something new. :-)

Miss Emay said...

Hey Julie! Found your blog through facebook. Don't worry about any typos or mis-spelled words, sall that matters is that you care enough to adopt 2 kids. I haven't updated my blog in 2 months but there is a link there to a blog written by someone else who adopted 2 kids from Russia. THe original blog is Worth the Wait. Google that with rhonda brian and you should find it. Oh yea...they just moved to Okla. last yr. Renee